Deviceiocontrol failed WITH ERROR CODE 31
rohit
2007-08-09 09:14:27 UTC
I have called deviceiocontrol and it is failing. GetLastError is
returning 31 as error code. Can any one ttell me that what is the
meaning of this error code. 31 error is "A device attached to the
system is not functioning. ".
Tim Roberts
2007-08-18 06:35:20 UTC
Post by rohit
I have called deviceiocontrol and it is failing. GetLastError is
returning 31 as error code. Can any one ttell me that what is the
meaning of this error code. 31 error is "A device attached to the
system is not functioning. ".
This just means the driver returned STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL. The exact meaning
depends on the driver. What driver are you talking to?
--
Tim Roberts, ***@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.